Thursday 10 June 2010

Indecision, Is In My Brain

Well, it's a funny thing, but even taking into account my natural state of indecision, I think it is the first time that I have brought a guitar into the house intent on Jookification without any kind of idea of the form that will take. It is the double-necked-one standing in my hallway, I'm thinking of, after a quick trip across the beautiful Severn Bridge last night to pick it up - cheers for that Rhys, btw.

So their it is, and no Big Idea (tm) already pre-conceived, defined and set in quicksand if not something more solid.

I have to say, that it does look pretty nice as it is. Couple of minor flaws - missing nut, screws here and there, knobs, not sure about the leccy bits, and all that, but the neck - necks - are straight and tuners turn and everything else that really matters is in place.




I mean, I could just cover put some strings on and fix up the leccy stuff if it needs it, but that is a wee bit boring.

No, this needs to be something different, I think.

Hmmm...

No comments: