Monday 21 June 2010

Pants On Fire

I know I promised myself that I would never do this as you really can't improve on perfection.

And I know I will probably be on a hit list in Arkansas when the Tele-fascists catch-up with me, but I can live with that.

Until they do catch up with me and really are intent on vio-lence.

And I understand that I'm setting meself up for a fall if it isn't uber perfecto even in a Jooky kind of way.

But there we are.

But despite all of these things, I am going to only-go-and-do-meself-a-paislified-tele.

There, I've said it.

I am going to make a Paisley Telecaster, of my very ownsome.

A Jooky one, naturally, with all the grubbiness that entails.

But a Paisley Tele nonthemore or less.

Damned am we,
as we say in the Black Country.

What changed my mind?
Well, the thought of Paisley, plus Tele, plus single bridge Bare Knuckle pickup, Esquire scratchplate and leccy-tronics, kind of appeals.

Plus I've always wanted a Fender Paisley Telecaster and have never had the money.

So there we are, I am my own Custom Shop.

No deluded grandeur, here in
The Palace of Jooky Delights
Versailles,
Portishead.

Mwahh..

No comments: