Tuesday 29 June 2010

More Blather

The one problem I have with building these Jookified guitars is that I always want to keep them.

I guess this is always the way - you make things you would like yourself, but can't keep all of them as basically you have to live and having room for Lego and dolls tends to take precedence around here.

I mean, I have had lots of guitars before - which is good and informs my choices blah blah blah - but now I'm finally getting to play guitars I really like, I always have to let them go.

I have a no-keepers rule, and that is just the way it is.

There is always a tendency to make things so off the wall that nobody else will want them, but I wouldn't get away with that for long. One or two hanging around is as good as it gets.

So, after such a preamble I have to say I am loving the Siamese double-neck one, and wondering whether this could be the exception.

Just one little guitar

It wouldn't hurt

Would it?

It wouldn't
would
it?

No comments: