Saturday 19 June 2010

Morphing Like A Morphy Thing

You may - or may not - have noticed that I've had a wee bit of a sort out as far as the Jooky site goes, and this has seen the Amy and Cheryl-tone amps, along with the Sophie's Filthy Boots effects disappear from the menus.

Sorely missed and all that.

Anyway, this doesn't mean that we won't ever make them again - quite the opposite in fact, but given that recently we've been mainly doing guitars, I thought it made sense to de-clutter, until we actually have such things available.

I am that daytime-TV-relevant, truly I am.

Instead then, the site only now shows things we are really doing, which will hopefully be less perplexing and maybe even stop people asking for them.


I've also had a wee think about what the guitars are meant to be about, and really they split into two approaches or ideas or thingies.

I like 'thingies' - two different thingies then. -

Thingie One:
Leona's Groovy Guitars: These are the paisley and velvet covered creations that are pretty groovy you have to admit. I've come to the conclusion that I like doing these and will carry on. At least for a while, so there we are. These are and will be bolt-on neck and vaguely Fenderish most of the time.

Thingie Two:
Kylie's Cool Guitars: These are the glitter, paper or comic covered ones - like The Beano One - and a couple more that will come along soon. These I've decided to christian Kylie's Cool Guitars, as they are pretty darn cool, let's face it. Obviously not named after somebody famous, etc. Not even the lass in her shimmy over there. In the main these will probably be Gibson-esque fixed neck types of things, and cost a few bob more than the Groovy bolt-ons.

There will be another section too when I finally get around to finishing some Cigar Box Guitars.

As for the amps and effects, well, they will come along sooner or later, I just want to make life easier for you all, dontcha know?

No comments: