Wednesday 16 June 2010

Don't Read This Backwards

In my ceaseless search to find guitars to play with, in a Jooky manner, I managed to come-up with something I really wouldn't normally go for, as it is a wee bit too metal for the likes of me.

The photo isn't of the actual one as I'm not that organised, but it shows it off nicely - it is an Epiphone Les Paul Studio Gothic, complete with a matte black finish and obligatory crucifixes.

All mahogany and set neck,it has that 'proper' weight about it, which means it is basically a sustain machine incarnate.

And it will drink the blood of any virgins you may know.

Which is all good, but I'm not sure what I can do with it...


So if anybody wants to trade it for a Telecaster or something interesting, give me a shout.

Saying that, I could think of something, I'm sure....
If I really tried a little.
Maybe fairy lights
or a bit of taffeta.

No comments: