Monday 19 September 2011

WIP: The Off Key One - I Wouldn't Let It Lie...

Step 1. Bronze Paint
Well, OK, I admit it. The real life other things got in the way of soldering or buying strings, so that will need to be tomorrow, but stuck at home, I had to do something, didn't I?

And The Off Key One was just sat there in the corner, giving me the eye...so what can you do?

I mean, I'm not proud of myself, but I just had to. I felt compelled.

I looked at her naked, stripped body and lost all sense of reason, and before I knew it I was smothering it with bronze paint.


Step 2. First lot of acid
Thick gloopiness dribbling all over.

What a mess, an unholy, god-neglecting mess. It was a beautifilled moment.

But I couldn't stand the shame, it just grabbed me, tortured me, so - and I'm not proud of myself - like many before, mortified by their lack of self controlingness, my lust, my innate urges turned to hatred and I threw acid on her, burned that lush bronzed skin that only moments before I had been feverishly pawing.



And then I did it again.

Step 3. More acid and a bit of drying...
And so now she sits, tortured, filled with self loathing, when it was never truly her fault

Off Key.

I still quite fancy her though...




No comments: