Tuesday 6 September 2011

Paradise Rejoined

Well, I never managed to wire up The Old Burny One today, too many other things to do like swear at couriers and try and buy slide whistles, but I did finish the headstock last night and it is all dry and looking, well, I like it.

You can't really see from the foto, but I've gone for a graffiti idea with 'Jooky' the guitar name and number (on the TRC) being a bit of a gold leaf/marker pen combo. The tuners will be straight too, I have only put one of the screws in so far.

I did take another foto of the body though, mainly as the previous attempts never really caught the 'lustre', this one is closer, though still in dull-as-dishy-water light..

La la la.



In other news, The Bye Bye Buy One is now going to boast a single Kent Armstrong Hot Lipstick pickup at the neck and a creamy, genuine 1970's Di Marzio Super Distortion at the bridge.

I thought it should be able to rock a wee bit, after all.

As I said, the very next person to buy one of the other guitars from this site, gets The Bye Bye Buy One Free (though unless you want to stump up for the postage for both, it will only be in the UK I'm afraid)

Right, Kazoos, where can I get a handful of Kazoos...?



No comments: