Friday 21 January 2011

So, What can you get for a Hundred Quid?

Well, I have to admit I'm a little disappointed that I'm so predictable. I did indeed spend what 'Jooky' time I had yesterday creating a homage to Japan/My Bloody Valentine/Fugazi/Talk Talk and anybody else that makes weird beepy noises. God Speed My Silver Black Mounted Plastic Zion, and all that. That was using that there Line 6 Pod Studio thing, and it was a whole lot of fun.

(Don't worry I won't inflict it on you.)

Other than that though, the only news of the day was that The Crowley One got it's first coat of lacquer, and more of interest the Music Radar annual £100 Challenge is now officially a go-er.

This I did last year, and the basic idea is that you have to build a guitar spending no more than £100 on parts/finishing materials and all that bobbins. This year it is running between 1st February and 1st March, so I need to get my thinking cap on.

My entry last year (and only two people actually completed I think) was of course the Velvet and bling covered Pretty In Pimp One, with it's twin Gibson P100s, gold painted 10" record scratchplate and jazzy tailpiece.

This year?

Well, I don't know, but it should be something different to my Jooky norm I think.

Hmmm...what to do, what indeedy to do?

I don't know actually.

No comments: