Saturday 8 January 2011

FingertappingpaisleylickingJooky

Ebay is such a funny thing. I had a message the other day from a chap who oddly enough is also selling a paisley covered Danelectro guitar on there (I list all the Jooky ones on there sooner or later, when I get around to it) and amazingly he had chosen what looks to be the same exact paisley fabric as I had.. not sure what the odds are on such things but I wish I'd had a fiver on it...

Another Man's Jookiness
Anyway, this is his - a single cut U2/DC'59...

See, there is nowt original in this world of ours...

I might bid for it, and who knows I may even win. That would be an odd feeling, I've never bought a fabricly covered paisley guitar before. It sounds kinda fun.

*





I have a guilty secret, of sorts. I was talking about the Widdly guitar I got the other day, and I said that I don't really know much about such things (which is true), however, I have to admit that in recent times I've been listening to some top tunes from that bloke who wears a KFC bucket on his head. Can't remember what his name is. Though there might be a clue there somewhere.

Ahhh...

Anyway, he is really rather amazing, and whilst I still don't think I'm likely to investigate a veggie alternative (Quorn Meat Ball Head, doesn't quite work does it? Though maybe Quorn Meat Ball Trousers, could in some distant galaxy where Hugh Laurie is still considered funny - like America, maybe), but I digress. But no, I'm not about to try and emulate the chukky-loving-chap, but I can appreciate the talent.

So fair play to Mr Buckethead, finger tappin' good, methinks

No comments: