Tuesday 19 November 2013

Slow Starter

Well, I know it takes me a while to get from thought to deed, so I thought this morning that I'd get my finger out and make a start on The Sally James One, and so that is what I did do.

As you may remember (barely in my case) this is going to be a nice Mustang, which I was planning on making uber colourful, but instead seem to have painted with copper as it feels quite a bright and crisp morning and, well, it might be nice.

For a change I'm not going to go Beyonce mad on the corrosion, maybe just a tad around the edges for forms sake, as believe it or not sometimes I can actually show restraint.

As for the rest, well there is a nice neck coming and I'm hoping Mr Mojo will come up with something trashy for me in the pickup dept. as well, and this afters I will sort all of the other parts out.

I am efficient, after all.

OK, well I will try and remember to do it.

I've never actually made a Mustang before, so am looking forward to this...a leetle pressie to meself, perhaps.

La la laaaa

No comments: