Wednesday 6 November 2013

Ride Sally Ride

Well, I must admit I find all this Jooky bobbins hard sometimes. I mean, I get to make all my dream guitars, which is fun and cool and not a little groovy, but then I sell them so other people get the fun.Which isn't so good. Not good at all.

I can't help feel that I'm doing it wrong.

So for a change I thought I'd make a guitar I really don't want to keep.

But then, what's the point in that?

None at all, so that went out the window quicksmart.

So  I thought I'd make a signature guitar for somebody who probably doesn't want it, and so I could keep it.

And as I quite fancy a Mustang at the moment I thought I would make one of those.

That would be fun.

And as for the endorsee type, well who better than Sally James from Tiswas.

So there we are, The Sally James One - a Mustang, lovely alder body, flashy seventies style finish, lovely neck and I get to try Marcy Mojo's Mustang pickups for the first time too.

This is so full of Wyn it could be my great aunt.

The Sally James One, coming one day probably.

La la laaa

No comments: