Saturday 16 November 2013

Ganga Style

Well, The Lingering Honey one is hardening off, and hopefully will be together-again next week sometime. I've got something spesh likely for the scratchplate as a finishing touch which should be cool if it comes off.

So being a chap of little brain, I am wandering on to something else and hopefully getting on with the first Ganga6 of the Jooky Juniors.

I can't remember what I've said before, but the Juniors will be released in sets of six, each set having a different body shape, and each individual guitar having a different finish. It's a lot simpler than it sounds.

Anywaysup, the first run of these will be based on a Tele shape, though with more of a Les Paul Jr feel, as it will feature a single Mojo Gold Foil pickup at the bridge, a Strat neck, simplistic controls and again a groovily custom scratchplate, again if that comes off. I want these to be cut down, cheap and trashy yet exquisitely beautiful, so obviously I am the man for the job.

And more to the point, I have sorted the bodies and necks and everything else can follow from there.

I've become a leetle over-run with enquiries about Custms at the moment, which is nice yet perplexing, so apologies if I am a leetle slow on the replying or the uptake, come to that.

La la laaa

No comments: