Tuesday 19 November 2013

Horsey Horsey and the Gee Gee Song

Well, The Sally James One is looking good already - quite pleased with that, though can't quite make me mind up whether to go for a matte beeswax finish (which keeps the blues blueyer) or a more shiny hard wax oil one.

The decisions I have to make.

And it suddenly struck me earlier, that I haven't ever done a proper, full on rustified Jazzmaster, which is daft

Yes, proper daft and yet also  silly and almost edges toward wilful neglect. So something I need to put right.

And as luck would have it, I do in fact have a Jazzmaster body or two going begging, so all I need to decide is whether it has a Bigsby or ye olde traditional Jazzmaster tremolo.

I do feel the need for some trash at the moment though, so a pair of Marcy Mojos Mosrite stylee pickups would seem to be the order of the day.

So that will be The Trojan One, for the chap who generally has to work hard at just about everything.

La la laaaa

No comments: