Thursday 21 November 2013

Charlie's 'Orse

Well, The Trojan One was getting rusty wid it today, and jolly nice it is too. I'm aiming for super trashy with this one, so I'm mixed just a touch of copper in with the iron so that we've ended-up with a hint of waste d'nucleur - or at least a few hints of green and blue among the general orangey goodness.

I think I said before I'm going for double Mosrite for the pickups, which should rather neato.

As for the rest, I think I want a rosewood 'board for the neck as that always feels cooler to me, and obviously it is the normal tremolo instead of a Bigsby this time.

On a bit of a run, I also decided to get my act together with The 668 One, which is of course the single pickup Strat that is going to boast the Mojo take on the old Kay Speedbump. Can't wait to try this, and obviously it is a Classic and I am keeping it for my very ownsomeness. No, really.

As for the finish, I loved the way the copper corrosion turned out with my latest change of finish, on The Sally James One - so I'm  going to repeat the trick with some bronze on this and see if I can pull it off.

But I blather

La la laaa



No comments: