Tuesday 28 January 2014

WIP: The Fretboard One

Well, I was aiming for the end of January to complete The Fretboard One, and it is going to be close as for once in my life I have someone who needs me, someone I've needed so long, and I have managed to get my act in gear and my backside together and well, do a little...

As you can hopefully see, I've taken TTony's rather lovely hand made body, and smothered it in bronze and copper and then generally abused it with foulness and vitriol. And rather bonny it looks on it too.

I have of course forgotten to take fotos all the way along, but heh, such is life.

As the eagle-eyed among you may notice, the rather cool Callaham bridge is a little wonky (it isn't screwed down, but I also need to sand the routing somewhat still) but the Mojo Gold Foil is already nailed down and there we are.

So, more to do, but progress, and that is never a bad thing. Unless you are a Roman.

La la laaa




No comments: