Saturday 4 January 2014

Getting Hunny

Well, I've been waiting for a scratchplate for The Lingering Honey One, but some things are worth a little time, as the WIP image I got from Custom Cool Etch shows.

This is yet to be finished, but the verily talented Jane has played a blinder and incorporated my Jooky Paisley logo into the design to a groovy effect.

The guitar itself has turned out excellent - it has a proper big old neck on it and I'm loving the Mojo Gold Foil.

Can't wait to get this baby finitoed...

And if you are into crazy cool looking scratchplates, it is well worth talking to Chris and Jane over Here.

They have some stunning work on their Facebook page - the Tele scratchplates are amazingly cool and they will soon be making guitars too, which I have high expectations of meself...

Cool people doing cool things.

It don't get better than that.
La la laaa

No comments: