Tuesday 14 January 2014

Lizard-a-Go-Go

Well, I haven't done a lot other than pose in front of a full length mirror with The Lingering Honey One, but on behalf of  #1 bratski, a little project arrived this morning which tempted me to, well, do something useful.

As you can see it is a Strat, and it has been finished by the Wizard that is Rich (Ceri) Rendall over the big bridge I used to be able to see until they built a load of houses.

It is one I saw Rich put on Facebook a couple of months back, and is a rather startlingly noticeable glittery Gecko kind of look, he has finished to his usual high standard using Ye Olde Nitro paints and Suzi Quatro's make-up. Probably.

From here, it has had a nice steel blocked Hipshot style Wilkinson trem nailed on, and Marc at Mojo Pickups is doing me a set of his Authentically Vintage Danelectro  lipstick pickups, which should be rather cool.

This isn't a Jooky for once, as it is for said bratski, but I'll no doubt leave my mark on it somewhere. Probably with a screwdriver..

All of which means I'm back in business, so expect a bit more excitement in the coming months.

And if you need any nitro painted on your guitar, Rich of Rendall's Restorations can be found on Facebook Here (or if you don't do the FB thing, I'll pass you his email address)

La la laaaa






No comments: