Thursday 6 May 2010

More Stuff Stuff

Well, The Psychedelic Surf One caught the bus up north, wrapped in brown paper and string, as is our usual style.

I have to be honest and say that I'm really, madly and truly getting to find it difficult to let these Jooky things go. The amps, was less of a problem, but the guitars - man - I really miss the guitars when they go, and I think the Surf is the best we've done to date.

It is just too cool, know what I mean?



But life goes on, and well, I have to try and top that. That's the way it is. I have to try and raise the stakes all over again, and whether I do or not, I need be in there and trying.

And so to The Beano One, which is still in the early stages, but is starting to get towards where I want it to be.

This is the front so far, and it is starting to come together. I've sorted the hardware and am just trying to track down pickups at the moment.

I'm deliberately not having P90s this time as I want a heavy, classic blues rock sound from the guitar.

So there we go.

Life moves on..

I don't know what the pink stripe is about either.

No comments: