Wednesday 19 May 2010

Dust Biting

Well, another one gone - as the Pretty In Pimp one was bought by somebody just down the road - and so once again we have nothing to sell in this Emporium of ours.

No matter, the journey is the key and all that. Destinations are no fun at all.

So next, of course, I am hoping to finish the Beano One. Still waiting for a pickup to show up for that, and starting to wonder whether I should look for an alternative..but there we are.

The Glistery One is pretty done, just needs to be wired up and we are there.
 Not that I see that one ever being available to buy.
It kinda sums up Jooky in a way,
and I figure that maybe I should keep it.

Time will tell though...

After that?

Well, guitars are still grabbing me at the moment and I fancy doing a Strat type with a twist next.
A single humbucker or maybe another P90 would be nice - I am addicted.

Something cool, groovy, trippy or whatever.

No comments: