Monday 31 May 2010

Blimey - This is Getting a Bit Real

It suddenly struck me last night - after the unprecedented flurry of activityness we've encountered in Jookyland - that for the first time in, well, I don't have a clue how long, we are actually and really selling two things at the same time.

I am all of a quiver,
and don't really know what to say.

On the right
is the stripped down and Paislified Groovy One,
all P90 and super-dooper
cool.

And then on my left,
is the double-humbie-mayhem that is
The Beano One.

All British Blues and gorgeous tone.

Luckily neither of them have been sold,
as it means that I can play one,
and then the other.

Sometimes the other first,
and then the one,

Other times?
Well, the world is oyster-filled with potential.

What next?
Gord knows.

Not sure I can take the pressure of all this retailness.

No comments: