Friday 9 May 2014

That was the week that was...

Well, OK, we all knew I wouldn't finish everything, but man I came mighty mighty close.

(Mighty Mighty - loved that band, 'Like your bubblegum, when the flavours gone, might as well, throwaway' - top pop-ness methinks).

But anyway, The Liberian One got finished, which is cool, but what you don't know is that so did The 668 One.

Ha! You never saw that coming, did you?

And as it happens, The wiring for The Bacchylides One is nearly done too which means I will just need to string that one up as well.

How cool is that?

And even the quicksmart la Cab that is The Velvet Pearl One is pretty darn close. The finish is finished, the neck is on, we have Sperzels in place and I just need to fit the pickup, wiring and bridge and that too will be in the bag, as it were.

It smells divine too, love the smell of pearly paint of an evening.

In fact my Coming Soon list is going to look a bit depleted come next week, I'll have to start thinking-a-new.

Or I could actually remember to put the handful of Customs that are coming along on it, that may be a good idea.

In fact, that can be next weeks treat, Jooky Customs.

La la laaaa

No comments: