Thursday 22 May 2014

Like Gravity

Well, I'm hoping The Rilkean One will  be shuffling quicksmart tomorrow as it is holibob time for the bratskis once more and progress regresses.

The finish is done and I went kinda subtle with a corroding rather than corroded copper under the beeswax  special brew.

Excuse the shonky foto, I'll do better in the morning light, but the neck is now attached, utterly groovesome Steinberger tuners are on, as is the string bar thing and logo. I've even put the strap pins on there too.

As for the pickups, I have three authentically cool Mojo takes on the original Daneletro lipsticks hanging around, so hopef.lly they will fit and then I need to sort out a wiring loom. Tele style but with a sneaky five way switcheroo. Oh, and the bridge, mustn't forget that there bridge.

I love teardrops, so am really looking forward to this one. Groovy McFloozy indeed.

As for other things, well, we'll just have to see now won't we.

La la laaaaaa

No comments: