Thursday 29 May 2014

So Anywaysup

Well, so anyway, I'm looking forward to next week - The Alcaeus One is next on the block - but can I make up my mind on the pickups? Can I be ekkers.

So from the top - a lovely one piece swamp ash body.
Glorious Warmoth Maple/Rosewood neck.
Sperzel tuners.
Fender AVRI Tremolo.
Staytrem Bridge.
A lovely Mother of Jooky pearly queen of a finish.
Ye Olde Mojo wiring loom, but
I still don't know what to get Marc to wind.

On one side, I'm thinking Jazzmaster pickups. I beatify them, they sound immense - what's not to love?

But then I think I might keep this one (I laughed too) and a pair of the Mosrite styled ones would indeed be pretty darn lovely too.

Yet, there is the classic Gold Foil + Mosrite combo that worked so well before.

Or even Mojotrons, now they would be cool.

Or even even more so, a Wide Range humbucker plus a P90, would be sex on a hard drive.

And that is all before I look at every combination of the above and stick sticky sticks in my eyes.

And worst of all I've spent three months trying to work this out.

I just don't know what to do.

I am tiller-free and generally uncertain.

Maybe I'll sleep on it.

La la laaaa

No comments: