Friday 2 May 2014

I Can Change My Mind

Well, anyway, recent times have been a write-off, but getting back on the bike is half of the fun, so it is gammon again.

I won't list all the things I'll fail to finish in the coming week, but I have decided to change something and so the plan that was the Walnut La Cab called The Chunky One is now forgotten, stupid name anyway, and instead it will now be a crushed velvet purple tribute to a pearly purple VW Beetle I never owned but wanted like a bad 'un all those years ago.

So that will be The Velvet Pearl One, will still be a walnut bodied La Cab, single bridge Mojotron etc. etc. but will now have one funky mama of a finish. It is going to be epic, and it will happen, sometime rather soonerish than laterish.

As for other news, well I seem to have acquired a few things. A Cimar Astra, a Genz Benz Black Pearl 30 amp (O, M & indeed G - for the youngsters out there), a Harley Benton Rosewood Tele (which was sold within 24 hours of hitting home, but was yet pretty decent anyway).

What else?

There is an Edwards Les Paul coming soon, which should be lush, and all manner of parts and things.

In fact I am in chaos, so back to normal.

It feels good.

La la laaaa

No comments: