Friday 23 May 2014

Jooky Olde Gold

Well, The Rilkean One is looking nifty, and yes I forgot the fotographic evidence. But tomorrow is another day apparently so they can wait.

And tomorrow I may even nail the pickups in place and remember to talk to Mojo Marc about a wiring loom so I can finito it.

Well, you never know.

But tonight I'm thinking gold, and more to the point I'm thinking about the rather nifty one piece swamp ash Jazzmaster body I've been hiding under the stairs, and more to the point how the two go together.

And I have to admit, I really rather fancied breaking the rules d'Jook and repeating myself, doing another gold leaf job a la Seaside, but sanity interceded so then I thought, wow, why don't I try and mix up some olde gold looking Mother of Jooky Pearliness instead. So that is the plan. It should look crazy enough to criticise yet opulent and lux in a urious kinda way.

So that goes on the Coming One Day Maybe list quicksmart as I'll have forgotten by morning.

You didn't think this bloggy thing was for your benefit, surely.

In other news, well, there isn't any. School holibobs don't you know?

La la laaa

No comments: