Monday 7 February 2011

Gilt-Wrapped

All a bit work-in-progress, but I've just gold plated the front of The Golden Shower One, and am waiting for it to dry so that I can tidy it up and then coat it with some lacquer or Teflon or something that might keep it in place for a while...

What do you reckon?
Cheesy?
Tacky?

Cool.




Other than that, I'm in a bit of a juggle at the moment about the parts. I've got a seriously nice yet amazingly cheap P90 for the neck position, but am lacking in the bridge pickup department. (I want a nice PAF type of thing, but it is proving tricky to stay within the budget.)


The other thing is that I got hold of an amazingly cool multi-fx to try and include, but it would leave me pennies to buy the other pickup, and more to the point I'm not really sure how it will fit into the guitar now that I know routing isn't really too much of a runner...
All a bit tricky really. Hmmm...

Still, gammon, as they say somewhere.

No comments: