Friday 1 October 2010

Gone, Gone & Gone - something Paisley and Spangled, all at the same time

Just a quick note to say that for the next few days, the rather glittery Paisley that is The Spangled One is available a wee bit cheaper...

So if you have been hanging in there, thinking 'Hmmm...' this might be your chance to do a good deal.

(I am sooo very car trader)

Anyway, in summary - for the next few days, for this lovely guitar, I am very much open to sensible offers..

Thank you very muchly

If you are interested email me at info (at) jooky (dot) co (dot) uk


p.s. In case you are wondering, this post previously mentioned The Mellow One too, but that has now sailed off into the land of the rising sun.
Near Ipswich, if my geography isn't as bad as I think

2 comments:

Dickinstein said...

Loving the Jooky Guitars , have been watching them for awhile .Unfortunatly I found this site far to late to try and get the guitars I were interested in getting though. But I'm VERY interested to see your Ideas for future guitars .
I keep checking your site every week for hints.
Keep up the good work and let us know what you plan soon .

Dickinstein

The Jooky Guitar Emporium said...

Hi Dickinstein

Thanks for that, I don't get many comments so it's nice you took the time (maybe I'm not approachable ;) and I'm glad you like the guitars.

I'm sort of changing the way I do things a wee bit at the moment, and moving toward making the guitars to order - as basically, I'm not much of a salesman, as you can probably tell... I'll be writing a bit about it in the next couple of days as I've just started my first 'commission'.

Ta again :)