Wednesday 20 October 2010

Nice words..

It is always nice to hear from somebody who has taken the plunge and bought one of our Jooky little things, and more so as it is entirely unsolicited and not even a little bit prompted (ahem).

OK, I always ask if people will let me know what they think and some do, others don't but there we are.

Either way, Paul the newly proud owner of the gorgeous Mellow One had this to say, gord bless 'im:

"Stumbling across The Mellow One on ebay, it was fascination, quickly turning into love at first sight.  In the flesh, the vibe is 100% rock 'n' roll with its single humbucker and the mellow paisley finish complementing that maple neck and big 70s style headstock perfectly.  The playability is spot on and highly addictive.  In fact it's taken me 30 minutes to write this, 'cause I keep stopping to play it!  As for that BK pickup, it sounds superb, both clean and dirty - I just know the neighbors are going to agree!  The only problem is this worrying interest I'm starting to develop in paisley..."

Ah....

2 comments:

thecurefan said...

Nice to see it went to a good home, and the new, proud owner is enjoying it............. Makes waiting for my "The OCD One' harder.

Ah well all good things come to those that wait...

The Jooky Guitar Emporium said...

Ah, I think the OCD One is going to be pretty stunning in lots of ways. I have just been looking at the neck and I didn't clock just what a nice piece of maple it is... Tis all cool :)