Wednesday 10 February 2010

This Gun For Hire

As the regular reader will know - just ask her - the Jooky way is a meandering little path, that tends to follow the muse rather than the cash register. As such, I seem to spend most of my time answering emails that ask -

'Will you make me...'
with my own that say
'Sorry, but no...'.
Not because I'm unhelpful, just that I do this for fun, have little time and lets face it, am hardly innit for the money, am I?

It came as quite a surprise the other week then, when I said 'Yes' and indeed offered.
Not sure what came over me,
but there we go.

Which brings me to something slightly new, which is making an amp out of a cigarette packet.
New to me, I mean, Smokey have been doing the same thing for a couple of decades, but new nonetheless.

And that is what I've started and I liked the packet, hence the post, although rather let down by the photography, I'm afraid.

What you can see there is one packet that has just been painted with some gubbins that will make the card go a bit more plasticcy, and the other that hadn't then but has now.

Hopefully, it will be done shortly - the amp, and I'll let you see what delights glitter so.

Oh, the amp will be called 'The Pink Hephalump One' though what the other box will be used for, I'm not sure right now.

La la..

Too much coffee today, I fear

No comments: