Sunday 28 February 2010

I'll show you mine, If...

I Grow My Own Mushrooms.

I don't say that to impress you, or make such a claim to add some sort of organically fairly traded glister to the Jooky corporate image,
I just thought I'd mention it.

Nothing flash, just a five quid kit from the garden centre.

I also like making other things out of junk, or compost, I guess.

Organic, or inorganic,
I don't mind really.

I'm not into Jooky for the money either.

Good job, you might say,
but there we go.

So perhaps something I should have mentioned earlier is that despite me putting prices on things here, I would actually, really prefer to barter or trade for other things.

Guitar stuff, mainly,
though nothing shiny and new
that isn't my thing.

I don't know what I want though
maybe a knackered old beaten up
Les Paul or SG shaped guitar
that could be fun
or things like that.

Something old and a bit crappy in truth
though no woodwork required
or straightening of necks
or such things.

Parts are always good
or basically just
interesting stuff.

I like interesting stuff
so try me.

Guess this makes more sense when there is something here to see you might want or like

No comments: