Monday 1 February 2010

Finally, Nearly...OK, I Still Haven't Finished

I'll admit it, despite spending a whole 37 minutes on it earlier today, The Paisley One lies uncomplete on the kitchen table, and I've resorted to beer.

Now, don't get me wrong, I did actually do something. I foiled the cavities - if that doesn't sound like something they are introducing in Manchester Airport - and I sorted all the knobs and pots and jacks and little match box with the Sophie's Filthiness inside it, and I even put a string on to see whether it sort of worked.

And I'm pleased to say that it sort of worked,
better even when I flipped the pots over and
put the wires
in
the
right
places.

But it isn't finished, and is all a tad noisy-in-a-bad-way for my liking.
So I need to do more
but not tonight
with beer to drink.

La la & a la.

No comments: