Thursday 27 June 2013

Welcome to the Workshop


Well, I seem to have approx. 3 hours to spend today before the M4 beckons, so I thought I'd see how far I could get with The Chimera One...

As a very professional kind of chap, among the sackloads of fan mail, I often get requests to autograph babies, close supermarkets, and generally cut ribbons. Sometimes too, people ask for the odd foto of my workshop - the hub of the industrial quarter here in Jookyland - so that they can no doubt pick up tips about their own workspace designs and generally be inspired inspiration-ally.

So in an unprecedented lapse of security, with the cock of a nose at Hello image rights - here it is, Jookiness in action (inaction?) as The Chimera One edges closer to something or the other.

You wouldn't get this kinda access from Paul Reed Smith, telling ya.

La la laaaa

No comments: