Saturday 22 June 2013

And Then of Course...



Well, still a bit slo-mo-a-go-go at the mo-mo, but I  did get a chance the other day to sand back the top of The Boogaloo One, and stain it a proper white, and it looks more the part now.

It still needs some work in the sanding and re-staining dept. before I give it a sheen of hard wax oil, but it is more what I was hoping for and that feels nicer.

From here it is of course going to have that lovely bound Jazzmaster neck nailed on, a pair of Mojo Pickups Gold Foil Toaster Specials (I'm sure he will make up a better name if he ever makes any more), and I am thinking  that a nice Bigsby will be a good way to hold the strings on.

When this will be occurring, who can say, but I am planned-up and that is always nice amid the chaos of real life..

La la laaaa

No comments: