Thursday 13 June 2013

Doing The Boogaloo Doo


Well, I still haven't decided what colour to go with as far as The Boogaloo One goes, but what I do know is that it will be translucent as I want the lovely grain from the ash to show thru...

So anywaysup, I stained the body and have been sanding it back off and on for the last week or so when I can grab some time, and it really is getting to be decision time.

I had originally planned to give it a blue Nitro finish, but The Sappho One is getting one instead and The Babylon Blue has one too under the white (assuming it ever dries enough to sand back) and after all, I do so hate to be repetitive, after all.

Then I thought red, but that's quite close to a red Ricky and not the point of this after all. Black I'm not keen on, yellow looks like faggy knuckles, Green is possible as is creamy white - that's a thought. Hmmm.

And well, what can I say?

Bleurgh.

Decisions am we, but not today.

In other news, absolutely nothing happened. Anywhere. It's that sort of lifetime

La la laaaa

No comments: