Thursday 6 June 2013

Rusty Robotting

Well, back to imagining at the moment, but hopefully next week I'll be around long enough to nail some things together and the gold will glister, baby.

Until then I thought I'd mention a little pickup Marc at Mojo Pickups sent me to try, and this is it...

As you can see it has a funny stripe on it which I learn is called a blade and is like lots of pole shaped magnets stuck together. This is one of Marc's prototypes and is low output but should be crystal clear. Can't think why he asked me to have a look at it, then. It can't be the 'crystal clear' part. Hmmm.

Anyway, luckily I have a rather nice chunk of Tele shaped alder waiting for a reason to live, and I had intended to make a little rustiness with it, as it were, so that came together quite well.

Other than that, I guess it will be one of my fave Esquires, it is destined to have a neck (on it's way - somewhere - as I type) and there we be.

Jesus loves me and he can love you too.

So that will be The Rusty Robot One, sometime, probably, maybe, well, like, whenever. Duh.

La la laaaa

No comments: