Friday 2 April 2010

To burn or no to burn

After the Paisley-in-the-post fiasco - thanks again for that DHL - I decided that I should break a habit of a lifetime and buy hardcases for my guitars, instead of going for the gigbag-in-the-corner and fingers-crissed, approach.

At least for the good ones.

Anyway, thinking about The Pretty In Pimp One, which I have been quite a lot, I decided that getting a case for it might be a good idea. I'm not saying I'm going to sell it, but a velvet finish isn't something I want my brats having jammy-fingered access to, if you see what I mean.

Worse, it tends to be Marmite around here.

Anyway, I've been-a-looking, and decided that it really has to be something tweedy and/or gaudy...so if anybody knows where to find such a thing - either burnt looking or pimped-to-the-max, I don't mind either, I'd be mucho pleased to hear from you.

I like this one from Gear4Music- though it is for a Les Paul, and not big enough for a Tele, I don't think.

Maybe I should do LP next time around, so I can use that sort of case.

Heh ho

No comments: