Monday 26 April 2010

Introducing The Psychedelic Surf One

Well, I've just about finished it- other than a little bit of a tidy up as some of the shielding is showing from under the scratchplate, and I have to say I'm pretty darn pleased with meself.

It looks, plays and sounds perfect and not a little Jooky.

As I said before, it is a nice offset body, rosewood board on a maple neck, body made of some sort of wood which I've forgotten the name of.

It has two Irongear Platinum P90s - which totally justify all of the hype - and nicely shielded set of electronics with Neutrik jack and a Les Paul switch that I preferred to a Fender type.



Machineheads are Wilkinson as is the Bridge thing

and it has been Jookily covered with a brilliant looking paisley finish, which has shocked me with just how good it looks.

Pukka, like a pie.

Anyway, more later,
I just wanted to put a couple of fotos up
of me new babby..

Now I'm just off to play it to death

Cool

No comments: