Saturday 7 November 2009

R&D

Well hello again. I thought I'd tell you a little about what we're up to right now, in case you were wondering.

(Although, I'm guessing nobody is reading this at the moment, but you never know it may have future historical significance. Well, a boy can hope, can he not?)

Future history apart, we've been having a lot of fun in designing what we think is going to be our main 'thing'. The thing we'll be using as a boring basis for a lot of interesting stuff, if you see what I mean.
Maybe you don't, I'm not really being that clear am I?

OK, what I'm trying to say is that we've been looking at how to come up with a nice little circuit that we can use in some little guitar amps, that doesn't sound like a tinny fuzz right from the off, maybe has some clean tones you can use and then breaks up a bit naturally. That's the aim anyway.

Why are we doing this if everything is meant to  be one offs? Well, I like the idea that we have a basic amp to start with, and so we're putting one together that we're happy with.
And we are getting somewhere.

I've got to think of a name for it though, any ideas?
Let me know.


No comments: