Friday 20 November 2009

I Think I'm Talking Siamese, I Really Think So.

Another day, and still I play. We’ve actually ended-up with two different types of amps – the relatively clean one, which we’ve been working hard on ‘finessing’, and a much more fuzzy experience that to be perfectly honest I quite like and stamped my little foot over keeping.

So one has become two.

So be it.

This has naturally meant that our ideas have all got disconocorated and generally messed up, as we were only going to have one option (any colour you want as long as it is black, like Harrison Ford), but there we go.

On the plus side, it means that we can actually start building some of these amps for proper-like, and that is the next step.

To actually put one up and for sale, and then I guess try to spread the word a bit and maybe even sell it for money.

Or swap it for something good, anyway.

We’ll see.

Next week
Rat-a-tat-taaaat.


No comments: