Sunday 13 July 2014

Finish The Finish

Well, not a lot been-happening in recent times, but I did manage to finish the finish on The Klondike Gold Rush One which is looking rather pearly nice with it's purple and buried gold top being, err, counter-pointed by the gold rush of the back.

Just waiting on a few parts for this 'un, but I must admit I'm still struggling to decide on the pickups. On one hand I'm thinking Mojotron at the bridge and P90 at the neck, but then I keep thinking of something darker and dirtier with blades and cuttingness and wow-wtf-was-that as a leit-motif. Either way it will be groovy, but I'm kinda in a dirty mcflirty grease ball place as far as guitars go at the moment and I was this to rip your face off with menaces.

As for the rest, the neck is a posh USACG one that has been pampered by Mr Wes Venables, tuners will be Sperzels, bridge Hipshot and there we be.

Man I hate Sundays

La la laaaa

No comments: