Saturday 5 July 2014

Changeling, See Me Change

Well, an interesting week saw not a lot done guitar-wise, but not a total loss as I finally got the web site pretty much fettled. It needs a few fotos, but they are planned quick smart soon, so all is groovy.

It is going to be interesting though, as it has focussed my mind somewhat about how I want things to work, so there are a couple of new wrinkles in there with the Sophie's and what not, and I think it will be cool.

I also took the chance to give the old place a make-over with agent orange paisley.

Anyway, 15th of July for the launch (probably) and then stuff will roll-out over the summer a bit more.

Oh, and as every revolution doesn't just  need  T-shirt, I thought we needed a poster too, so this be it...

La la laaaaaaa

No comments: