Monday 7 December 2009

Doing what I'm meant to be doing


Well, I've got it all mapped out as far as the Paisley one is going, but today, I figured, it was about time that I put together one of our little amps for real.

I don't mean that we haven't built one at all so far, believe me there are loads around the place. No, what I mean to say is that it is time to bring everything together into one little box and put it up for sale.

It's kind of put up or shut up time, basically.

So, it may or may not surprise you that our first ever amp is going to be a Cheryl-tone, Amy will have to wait until next time.

It is also going to be built using a cigar box (lovely little wooden one that we've artificially aged using some cold tea, believe it or not) as opposed to a cigarette tin, again that will probably be next time.

And it will be all hand-wired and feature a bit of mood lighting for those cold winter evenings. The picture up there on the right is it working-in-progress like. Although it needs re-wiring. But you can't see that from where you re sitting.

So anyway, next time I will hopefully be introducing you to JGE#1, 'The Little Square One', our first ever Cheryl-tone amp.

Be interesting to see if anybody will want her..

No comments: