Tuesday 19 August 2014

What's In the Box?

Well, I have a couple of new projects on the cards which I haven't mentioned and lucky for me (and whoever so shall end up with them) the bodies and necks have been made by the rather brilliant UK luthier type Graeme Pollard.

First up then is a stunning Jazzmaster as you can see, which is going to get a stunning sparkly purple nitro finish, along with a gold leaf smothered scratchplate, Mojo pickups and wiring, Fender AVRI tremolo, Staytrem arm and bridge with Sperzel Trimlok tuners to keep life tidy and predictible.

This is a Jooky Custom for DrBob of Rob's Hot Rod Guitar fame, so I am doubly blessed...

It will be know as The Schrödinger One, coming one day soonish probably.

As for the other, well I'll tell you about that tomorrow methinks.

La la laaa


No comments: