Thursday 11 March 2010

Slide Away

I've had a nice hour or so playing with my little Cigar Box Guitar, finally getting to grips with a bit of slide guitar in G...

I won't put anything here for you to see or hear
as it is still
painful
to listen to.

What I will say though, is that I'm going to make a couple of Jookified Cigar Boxers in the near future, and if anybody wants to buy one, I am definitely going to have to talk to those fine people at Diamond Bottlenecks who make the most gorgeous slides ever, as I will definitely be throwing one of their slides in as part of the deal.

I am sooo very market trader.


The slides are beautiful though.
I lurve mine
and
NO
I don't get anything for mentioning them.

And I bought my own slide
ages ago.





If you like slidey blues guitar, you should check them out at Diamond Bottlenecks, don't feel you have to wait for a freebie from yours truly..

No comments: